Friday, October 23, 2009

Breaking the silence

If you're reading this, then I must thank you for coming back after my long absence. It has been difficult to write for many reasons. There is so much I wanted to write here that I was overwhelmed and buried by the weight of it all. The boys are taking more and more of my time and energy, not that I'm complaining, it's just the fact of it. I truly love it. Every day they teach me how truly wonderful family is and what a blessing it is to have children. I feel so extremely blessed!

I have a lot of posts to catch up on so I'll try to be brief with them while hoping not to leave anything pertinent out. We have a crisis on our hands at the moment and we could use the support and prayers from friends and family. I'll get to that in one of the upcoming posts.

Thanks for coming back!

1 comment:

Me said...

We were here all along. ;)