Thursday, August 21, 2008

More belly shots!

I have to first apologize for the lack of action here. I've been so tired and the thought of writing here seemed overwhelming. I don't know why, because I enjoy it, I'm just tired.

I've also been negligent in taking and posting belly photos. I took a few on my own using a mirror and tried out the camera timer. I got a friend to take one today, too. I need to get better at this. There isn't much belly time left, and in a way that makes me sad. The belly has magic.

Here are some photos from 31 weeks and 2 days:


Here is one from today (32 weeks and 6 days):


2 comments:

karenf said...

Well dang, I wish my camera didn't break! It's still out for repairs, and I don't know when it's coming back. Sigh! Glad to see your blog back, I was getting worried!

Lisa and Liam said...

Lizzy your belly is gorgeous!! You look like a full term singleton right now. Why is it that my belly is about 5 times bigger than yours and I am only 10 days ahead of you?? Lucky lady!!!!