Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's quite a beer gut!


I went to Neil & Corinne's bbq tonight (last night, I guess, but it's still tonight). It was a Caribbean-theme and they asked people to dress as pirates or island-style in grass skirts. I went wearing a colorful caftan I found at Ross, but later changed into a grass skirt and flowery bra, just for a little while (until the grass itched). I kinda liked the outfit, though, so I think I'll try it on when Dave gets home and get another few shots, some in the daylight hours. Besides, Dave should see it, it's funny. The photo above is me with my friend Marna. Marna has twin girls and she and her husband have been a wonderful source of support and meaningful relevant advice.

So, here are my belly shots for 27 weeks.


3 comments:

screamish said...

so glamourous! Lucky for me its summer here so i can get around the house pretty much the same (ok maybe not the grass skirt!)

I'm week 28/29 with twins too...we're pretty close...nice belly!

Barb said...

Really fun!

Lissa said...

Pregnancy is very becoming to you. :) You look gorgeous!