Sunday, July 13, 2008

Anemia is confirmed

My doctor e-mailed me today to tell me I'm mildly anemic. Well, that confirms it. At least there is an explanation as to how I've been feeling the last couple of weeks and the good news is, there is something I can do about it.

I'll take the popcorn advice (than you, Donna) and follow Dr. B's orders to take 325mg of ferrous sulfate every other day. Hopefully I'll be feeling chipper soon.

Tony came by today and helped me get the filter out of the pool pumps and get it cleaned. Just as I suspected, it was nasty and full of green gunk and birch tree seeds. The pool is still bright green and a little cloudy, but it's getting better. Tony swept it for me and I've been running the pumps all day. I hope it will be in swimmable condition today or Tuesday. I miss swimming, especially with this heat.

1 comment:

karenf said...

Brussle Sprouts and Spinach are a good source of iron too, if you can stomach it! Glad to see you are looking so healthy! the pics are cute.