Saturday, January 12, 2008

I JUST CAN'T WIN!!!! GRRRR!!!

I got a call from my IVF coordinator. She wasn't supposed to call unless the blood work was not good news.

It's bad.

It's the worst.

I ovulated.

No more IVF this month, at least we think so.

She said there isn't a mistake.

I have to continue doing the injections until tomorrow afternoon when we get the results of another blood draw.

She said they just opened some more slots in the March group and we are first to get one. There is a waiting list until July otherwise.

There is still a chance that the progesterone could go down and the estradiol go up. Not much of a chance, though.

This sucks, but for some reason I don't feel that awful. My body is working. I developed 8 follicles. So one of them was a monster that popped early and turned into an endometrioma. Okay, but still, I made enough follicles and I can do it again. My body works!

No comments: